It also includes:
• Information about Carers Rights Day and carers’ rights. We are holding our Annual Event for Carers in Hatfield on Carers Rights Day, Thursday 23rd November 2023. You can learn more and book a place via our event listing – Annual Event for Carers 2023.
• A spotlight on advocacy support, including the help available if you live in Hertfordshire.
• Tips about self-care and looking after yourself, as well as a reminder about cost of living help.
• Stories about carers who have taken part in some fundraising walking challenges for us.
• Details about our upcoming workshops and events as well as our carers’ support groups.
Please get in touch if you would like information or assistance related to your caring role, or you need some help to use Zoom to join in some of our online activities.
Keeping in touch
In addition to the website and biannual Carewaves magazine, we would like to keep you up to date via e-bulletins and newsletters. You may be asked for an email address when we contact you. If you would like to be kept up to date in this way please let us know.