Make a Referral

Find out how to refer an unpaid carer to our services.

We can now accept all registrations and referrals by the online form on our Register or Refer page. 

If you prefer though, forms that you can download and print or save are still available below.

Referring adults who care for someone

GPs, nurses, and other healthcare professionals can refer adult carers to us by completing a Carer Identification and Professional Referral Form.

If you are from a local authority, a volunteer or community sector organisation, pharmacy, care home, or are a Social Worker (services outside of GP practices and hospitals), please complete the Professionals Carer Referral Form.

Referring people under 19 who care for someone

You can refer carers to our Young Carers team by completing our Young Carers Referral form. Please note that parental consent is required for referrals of carers who are 16 years old or younger.

Sending us completed referral forms

Referral forms can be sent to us using the Register or Refer online form. Choose the option to upload a completed form when prompted.  Alternatively, forms can be printed and posted to us at:

Carers in Hertfordshire
The Red House
119 Fore Street
SG14 1AX


Hide Site