What better way to show your support to the incredible local unpaid carers than to choose the charity that support them as your Charity of the Year or Charity Partner?
We are so unbelievably lucky to have had, and continue to have, such incredible supporters over the years – businesses, organisations, schools and individuals, who not only support us with fundraising events and spreading the word of who we are, but who also provide incredible in-kind support too.
Did you know, 1 in 11 people are unpaid carers, with many not realising they are? Chances are one of your colleagues is, was, or will be an unpaid carer!
Through your support and dedication, you become part of our invaluable work identifying and support unpaid carers.
So, what does it mean to choose us as a charity you support?
Choosing to support us can help you in the following ways:
- You can stand out from other companies or organisations.
- It enhances your credibility.
- You can have fun whilst raising funds or supporting us.
- The community, your clients, customers or members, can see that you care.
- When you’re recruiting, potential employees or members can see you support unpaid carers. This shows you have compassion and empathy, particularly if someone is, or has been an unpaid carer.
- People are more likely to trust a company that shows their support to social or environmental issues.
- Fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) requirement with minimum impact on your company’s time and resource.
- We’ll have you on our website and shout about you on our social media and in our Carewaves newsletter – we want to let the world know that you see unpaid carers.
What does it mean for us?
- The 40,000 (and rising) current and former carers that are registered with us will know that you see them which is incredibly empowering.
- You are spreading the word that we exist, helping more unpaid carers access support.
- You are helping us to raise funding for our AMAZING projects, including piloting new services or support that carers have co-produced.
- You enable us to go over and above for local unpaid carers.
- We can continue helping others.
Want some ideas on activities you can do to support us? This is the fun part!
- Check out our Fundraising Resources
- Payroll giving
- Bake sales, fun runs, walks, virtual events, quizzes and more.
- Having a donation bucket on display.
- Popping a link to our website or JustGiving page on your email signature/letters/website
- Spreading the word that we exist.
- Providing in-kind support using your expertise or donation your products.
- And any other fun and creative things you can think of – just drop us a line
Who has supported us in the past?
- Local schools
- Rotary Clubs
- Essendon Country Club
- The Harpenden Lions
- Barclays bank branches in Hertfordshire
- Various Councillors around Hertfordshire, including the former Mayor of Hertford Councillor Rosemary Bolton
And many more!
Fancy a chat about supporting us or have an idea? Feel free to email Hazel at email@example.com or give her a call on 01992 58 69 69.
We can’t wait to work with you!