Care Support Workers
Salary: Competitive (rate depends on the days and times worked with enhanced rates for evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays). Full and part-time hours available.
Are you a reliable, compassionate person and want to help people with care needs stay safe and happy in their own homes if that is where they want to be? Did you want to make a difference to family members by giving them a break from caring?
If the answer to any or all of these is yes, then you may be interested in joining our Care Service as a Care Support Worker. The Service aims to provide high quality, flexible services that respond to the individual needs of carers and the people they care for.
• Excellent hourly rates - £10.46 per hour weekday up to £13.95 per hour for Bank Holidays;
• Mileage at 40p per mile between clients homes;
• Paid holiday (based on the hours you work);
• Free uniform, including personal protective equipment (PPE) and a work mobile phone and pay for your DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check;
• Training and ongoing opportunities for career progression;
• Support from office based staff and a 24/7 on call team.
Applicants will need a full UK driving licence and use of a car. You will also have good written and verbal communication skills and a calm and caring manner.
We are particularly looking for people able to work:
• Monday to Friday from 4pm to 8.30pm to provide homecare in the Borehamwood and Bushey areas.
• Weekends (to work 8am – 12pm noon and/or 3pm to 8.30pm) to provide homecare in the Borehamwood and Bushey areas.
• Flexible, but ideally regular hours Monday to Sunday to provide Carers' Breaks in all the areas we serve - the boroughs of Hertsmere, Three Rivers and Watford.
You can find out more or apply via the Care Support Worker pack available to download below or call us on 020 8905 1158 to discuss the role.
You can find more of our current vacancies on our website at this link.