Carers Passport Discount Card holders can get 5% off at Herts Ability!
Herts Ability, formerly known as Hertfordshire Action on Disability, is a charity and not-for-profit organisation. Their services include:
- ‘Bugzi’ wheelchair assessment, suitable for infants and toddlers to aid mobility.
- Specialist help (including theory test support) for learner drivers.
- Adaptation assessments to help overcome a physical difficulty with driving.
- Fitness to drive checks to establish whether you are safe to continue or return to driving.
- Mobility Scooter assessments and advice.
- ‘Transfer’ assessments to help with getting in/out of a vehicle.
- Advice through their ‘Hubs’ Mobility Services on the most convenient ways of travelling to work, education, appointments and social visits if driving is not an option.